Registered Horticulturist (RH) Accreditation
- New RH applicants must be a member of AIH as a prerequisite and meet the required qualifications and conditions of General Membership.
- Existing general members are encouraged to upgrade their membership to RH.
- RH applicants must provide documented professional experience and have current Public Liability Insurance of $5M and Professional Indemnity insurance of $1M (a Certificate of Currency will be required). If you are an employee of an organisation you must provide a written statement that your employer holds the appropriate insurance cover.
- AIH has negotiated for Fitzpatrick Insurance Brokers to provide concessional premiums to AIH RH and General members. You may have your own provider however, you may wish to contact Fitzpatrick Insurance Brokers firstname.lastname@example.org for their best rate.
- RH Members are entitled to use the post nominal RH 000 (each RH is provided with a registration number).
- RH membership will be considered also where the applicant can provide evidence of working continuously in the industry for no less than five (5) years.
- Details of your experience will be required on the ‘Professional Experience’ form with your application..
- All RH applications are required to provide a passport style ‘head shot’ photograph.
- For further information please refer to AIH RH Brochure and the Professional Experience Form: