AIH Congress 2014
The Australian Institute of Horticulture Inc (AIH) invite members and industry to attend our upcoming Congress –
Healthy Plant – Healthy Communities Workshop Series 2, to be held 6th to 7th November, 2014.
Congress Welcome Dinner: Thursday 6th Nov 2014
AIH Awards Night: Friday 7th Nov 2014
Post Congress Tour: Saturday 8th Nov 2014
AIH is presenting the second in the series of Horticultural Workshop based Congress, Sydney on 6th-7th November, 2014 at the Novotel Brighton Hotel, Sydney.
The Congress is designed to attract delegates from varying sectors of horticulture including consultants, landscape architects, designers, construction, arboriculture, education, turf, parks and gardens, production and the natural resource fields of expertise.
The Congress will run over two days and be presented by respected horticulturists.
The workshops will be integrated with hands on experiences and under the concept of applying social, environmental, economical and cultural (SEEC) accountability to Scaping Nature.
The Congress will address the following:
- Plant Health and Diversity in the Urban Environment
- Selection and Management of Soil Health in Urban Landscapes
- Plant selection – Right Plant – Right Place – Right Purpose – Right Management
- Meeting community expectations through horticultural knowledge, innovation & practices of indigenous & local communities
- Accountability as Professionals – Meeting the expectations of people and their community through landscapes.
Register Here for the Congress – http://aih.org.au/congress2014
Inkind Platinum Sponsor
Inkind Gold Sponsor
AIH AWARDS DINNER Friday 7th Nov 2014 @ 7 pm
More details of the AIH Awards – http://aih.org.au/Awards
Further information and Register Here for the Awards
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.